|Home||» Products||» Concrete Manholes||» RCC Manhole Cover|
RCC Man Hole Cover
Equipped with all the modern in- house facilities, we are successfully manufacturing and exporting an extensive range of RCC Manhole Cover. These are widely for covering the drainage openings in residential, commercial and public areas. These manholes are heat treated to ensure their high strength and durability. We are offering these manhole covers to clients in different designs, diameters and finishes in order to meet their individual requirements. Our clients can avail this RCC Manhole Cover from us at market leading prices.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHILE INSTALLING
Do not cantilever the frame: RCC Frames are not designed to bear tensile loads but can take appropriate compressive loads easily. Henceforth, it is important to support the frame precisely on the chamber walls on the slab. There are chances of failing if the frame is not fully supported on the support structure.
It is advised to ensure that structure is capable of taking the load as required from RCC manhole cover: It should be noted that the loads placed on the Cover and frame are shifted to the slab or chamber wherein the frame is positioned. Therefore, proper care should be taken while designing the support structure so that it can take the loads. Absence of this can lead to failure of the chamber or slabs. In some situations it is reflected that the cover has collapsed while in actual it is the support structure which has failed because of the load.
Frame should not be made a part of Slab: Sometimes it has been observed that during the preparation of frame arrangements, the frame has been cast along with the slab. While doing so, the thickness of the slab diminishes which will leads to the structure failure as it will not be able to take the load.
The top of the brick manhole should made using concrete for a smooth surface: Many times when the conical manhole is constructed from brick, RCC frame is place on the top of the manhole which results in significant spacing between the top surface of the manhole and the bottom of the frame. It is assumed that that the gap between the two surfaces will be filled automatically by the morta r. However, this is not the case as the inside surface of the brick manhole has inward slope. Eventually, because of the concrete, there will be no proper contact between the gap and the bottom surface of the frame. This will lead to the dismantling of frame as it is not prepared to bear tensile loads.
Our Target Location:
· West Bengal (Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, Kharagpur, Durgapur, Asansol, Murshidabad, Medinipur, Maldah, Nadia, Baharampur, Bardhaman, Haldia, Bankura, Birbhum, Dinajpur)
· Bihar (Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Purnia, Darbhanga, Chhapra, Arrah, Begusarai, Katihar, Munger, Samastipur, Motihari, Buxar)
· Orissa ( Bhubaneswar, Angul, Balangir, Balasore, Bargarh, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jajapur, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Rourkela, Nabarangpur, Kalahandi, Kendrapara, Naupada, Puri, Koraput, Malkangiri, Mayurbhanj, Sundergarh, Jagat Singhapur, Subarnapur, Jeypur, Brahmapur, Barbil, Keonjhar, Sonabedia, Bolani, Simliguda)
· Jharkhand (Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Bokaro, Deoghar, Hazaribagh, Giridih, Palamu)
· Assam (Guwahati, Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Dibrugarh, Diphu, Goalpara, Jorhat, Karimganj, Nagaon, Lakhimpur, Silchar, Tezpur, Tinsukia)
· Arunachal Pradesh (Itanagar, Aalo, Naharlagun, Daporijo, Pasighat, Seppa, Tezu)
· Manipur (Imphal, Ukhrul, Thoubal, Nambol, Lilong, Kakching)
· Meghalaya (Shillong, Tura, Mawlai)
· Mizoram (Aizawl, Lunglei, Saiha, Kolasib, Champhai)
· Nagaland (Dimapur, Kohima, Mokokchung, Tuensang, Wokha)
· Tripura (Agartala, Dharmanagar, Udaipur, Kailasahar)
· Sikkim (Gangtok, Namchi, Rangpo, Jorethang)
· Andhra Pradesh (Amaravati, Guntur, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam)
· Telangana (Hyderabad, Warangal, Begumpet)
· Andaman and Nicobar Islands ( Port Blair, Garacharma, Prothrapur)